We’re here to help.
How to file a claim for Mechanical Breakdown Protection
In the event of an applicable breakdown, making a claim with SecureDrive Mechanical Breakdown Protection is fast, simple and worry-free. SecureDrive has an experienced and dedicated claims team to ensure your occurrence is processed efficiently.
How to file a claim:
- Take the vehicle to a Licensed Repair Facility – Take your vehicle to the dealer that issued your policy/contract whenever possible. If not possible, an alternative repair facility may perform necessary repairs.
- Provide The Repair Facility with a Copy of Your Policy/Contract and or Policy/Contract Number.
- Pay Any Applicable Deductible(s) – Payment will be made to you or the repair facility for the cost of work performed on the unit that is covered by your policy and previously authorized, minus any deductible(s). For instances where you shall be reimbursed, all repair orders, documentation, and receipts must be submitted to LGM Financial Services Inc. (the Administrator) within 30 days to be eligible for payment.
Emergency Repairs – If an emergency breakdown occurs which requires a repair to be made while LGM Financial Services Inc. (the Administrator) office is closed, you must contact LGM Financial Services Inc. within the next available business day of the date of repair. If covered, payment will be made for the repair less any deductible(s).
For Claims Assistance please contact the Administrator Claims Line at 1-866-287-6200
How to file a claim for Loan Protection
SecureDrive has a National Claims Centre that understands the sensitivity that comes with making a claim for loan protection. Contact our administrator at 1-866-287-6218 or firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a claim. A friendly Claims Representative will guide you through the process.
Please be aware claims must be submitted within 90 days of the date of occurrence. All claims are reviewed and adjudicated by the underwriter.
Customer Service, General Inquiries & Claims 1-866-287-6218
How to file a claim for Anti-Theft*
In the event your vehicle is stolen, making a claim with SecureDrive Anti-Theft Protection is simple and hassle-free. SecureDrive has a committed national team of Claims Representatives assigned to process your claim with the assurance that the experience will be handled with care.
How to Process a Claim:
- File a Police Report – You must file a report with police within three days of the date of loss of your vehicle.
- File a Loss Report – You must file a loss report with your insurance provider for the theft of your vehicle within three days from the date of loss.
- Contact the Administrator – You must report to LGM Financial Services Inc. the loss of your vehicle within thirty days of the date of loss. You will be asked to provide a copy of your police report and insurance claim. If your vehicle is recovered within thirty days from the date of loss please file your claim within sixty days from the date of loss. If your vehicle is unrecovered within thirty days from the date of loss or declared a total loss by your insurance provider, please file your benefit claim within sixty days from the date of loss.
For Claims Assistance please contact the Claims Centre at 1-866-287-6200
*Note: SecureDrive Anti-theft Protection is not available in Québec.